Markus Vinzent's Blog

Monday 1 August 2011

E-Book and book released - Christ's Resurrection in Early Christianity and the Making of the New Testament

From today, you are able to order and either download (for example via www.kobo.com) the neww ebook, or order as paperback or hardcopy my work on 'Christ's Resurrection in Early Christianity and the making of the New Testament'. The ebook, I have managed to upload into Adobe Digital Editions, although I have not yet understood, how to get it from there into my ibook app on my ipad, but I am sure, people who are more skilled in technology can tell me. If so, please let me know. I hope you enjoy and engage with my new book.

4 comments:

  1. The only e-reader I have is a Nook I bought for my wife at Xmas last year. I will have to check to see if it is available in that format. They didn't have Oden's new book the African Memory of Mark. I might have to wait until it is in book form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the direct link to the book on kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Christs-Resurrection-in-Early-Christianity/book-ywHZZlxKMkeAVnSKZqEWJA/page1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one glaring ereader missing among the devices that support adobe's digital edition format: Kindle.

    See: http://www.kobobooks.com/supportedereaders

    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your book Prof Vinzent. It is, for me, groundbreaking research. I offer a (humble!) review of the book here...
    http://www.setapartinchrist.com/2011/09/book-review-christs-resurrection-in.html

    ReplyDelete